Like Me?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Indulgence


I decided to name this cake Indulgence because of its contents. If you are a chocolate lover,or even if you are not, i bet you will love this. The combination of dark chocolate, hazelnut creme and chocolate ..one bite will take you into an orgasmic high...

The cake itself is a rich dark chocolate cake which i have been baking since my high school years. The recipe is an original which i have fine tuned and tweaked to perfection. My best friend Nicky loves this cake.

I separated the batter into two equal portions and baked them the night before. The next day i sandwiched both cakes with Nutella and frosted it with regular melted chocolate. As this was supposed to be a birthday cake i used simple M & Ms for a bit of color.

Apologies but i am unable to provide the recipe of this cake. But if you want to order it do give me a tinkle..

xoxo

1 comment: